Apologia

I love reading and I love talking about books, but when I start to write about a book, I invariably feel like a third grader giving a book report. "Um, it was good, and I liked it!"
This page exists not only to allow me to keep better track of the books I've read, but also to give me practice in expressing in written form what I thought of each book. If you, Dear Reader, are somehow benefited by this I shall be quite content.


4 Comments:
Testing comments feature.
"I love reading and I love talking about books, but when I start to write about a book, I invariably feel like a third grader giving a book report. "Um, it was good, and I liked it!" "
Me too, and me too. When I was in elementary school, my teacher told me to stop saying "it told" so much (in my book reports), as in "It told about how a bill becomes a law", etc. I quickly change to using "it said" all the time. I don't think my book reviewing skills have improved much since then. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts!
Missy (Marsupial Mom)
Testing post pic.
I really have read books this year. I read all the Harry Potter books for the first time, plus more, I just can't remember them right now.
:-p
Testing
Post a Comment
<< Home